Mafia II has shot to the top of the UK charts this week, with the biggest game launch since Red Dead Redemption 14 weeks ago.
The Xbox 360 version took 52% of the total sales, with the PS3 taking 41% and the PC taking 7%. Meanwhile, Red Dead Redemption, Kane and Lynch, and Toy Story 3 are still doing well, only slipping a place from last week. Wii Sports Resort is also doing fairly well, still.
Check out our video review of Mafia II HERE.
01. Mafia II (Take-Two)
02. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (Square Enix)
03. Toy Story 3 (Disney)
04. Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar)
05. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
06. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
07. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo)
08. Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner)
09. Sniper: Ghost Warrior (City Interactive)
10. Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (Ubisoft)