People Can Fly and Epic Games have always been about fun. I mean, look at Bulletstorm, you get skill-shots for shooting people in the balls then stomping them in the head while they whimper. Well they’ve taken that attitude one step further with the release of a full on Call of Duty parody game titled, “Duty Calls”.
Duty Calls features:
1. Duty Vision™ slows down the action so you can unload a storm of bullets
2. Immersive dialogue from the front lines
3. Cold, calculated realism
4. Killing animations motion captured from real actors
5. True-life reloading system allows for mistakes in putting the cartridge in the gun
6. Iconic sound effects
7. Thwart an enemy threat that could topple the country and possibly the world
8. Significant and historically accurate props
The modern first-person shooter is a 750mb free download and runs off a pretty basic system (specifications below). To download “Duty Calls” click right here for the official page.
Supported OS: Windows XP SP2+, Windows Vista or Windows 7
Processor: 2.0+ GHZ Single Core Processor
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ Video Card
Sound: Windows Supported Sound Card
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB
As well as the system specifications and free download, the developers also released a short yet hilarious trailer – check it out below. “Blah blah blah blah secret base, blah blah blah blah nuclear missile”.
Does anyone else smell the Activision lawyer train rolling into town?