Mortal Kombat has always had hidden characters whether they are unlockable to play as, or good for a secret battle. If you are looking to find a way to unlock these kombatants, then you’ve come to the right place.
Other RipTen Mortal Kombat Guides:
- Mortal Kombat: Krypt Kompletion Guide
- Mortal Kombat – Trophy/Achievement Kompletion Guide
- Mortal Kombat – Komplete Fatality and Babality Move Guide
- Mortal Kombat – Infinite Koins, Kombat Kodes, Easter Eggs and More
Unlockable Playable Characters:
- Complete half of the Story Mode chapters. When done he will be unlocked as a playable character on the character select screen.
- Complete the last level of the Challenge Tower, level 300! Video and description of how to achieve can be found in the Trophy/Achievement Kompletion Guide .
- Beat all Chapters in the Story Mode. He become available on the character select screen.
- In Arcade at the living forest stage If Smoke shows up behind a tree in the living forest stage you have to press back button (select on PS3) + down to start the fight with him able to fight in the same area.
Human Form Reptile
- While fighting on the “The Pit 2 (Night)” stage, keep your eye on the moon. If a shadowy figure flies across the Moon, then you must win both rounds with a “Double Flawless” victory and perform a fatality. He’s invisible until you hit him.
- During the Shang Tsung Battle, you must win both rounds without getting hit once (a Double Flawless Victory) and perform a fatality. If correcly done you are fighting Jade.
- During the Temple Stage, keep an eye on the background for Noob Saibot. If seen, win that round without blocking (using block). If completed successfully you’ll fight Noob Saibot.
Videos courtesy of BloodyJesus.