Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D has tons of unlockables: Unlockable characters, costumes, skills and weapons. Use our guide to unlock them all.
- Albert Wesker — Clear Mission 5-5 with a B rank
- Barry Burton — Clear Mission 4-5 with a B rank
- Claire Redfield — Clear Mission 1-3 with a B rank
- Jack Krauser — Clear Mission 3-5 with a B rank
- Rebecca Chambers — Clear Mission 2-3 with a B rank
Alternate Costumes by Character:
- Albert Wesker (Uroboros) — Get a B-rank or above for all Missions
- Barry Burton (American) — Get 20 Medals
- Chris Redfield (Pilot) — Get 10 Medals or an SS-rank in Mission Level 1-3.
- Claire Redfield (Suit) — Get 25 Medals.
- HUNK (Reaper) — Get all A-rank on all Mission Level, except in Level Ex.
- Jack Krauser (Exoskeleton) — Get an S-rank on Mission Level 5-5.
- Jill Valentine (from Resident Evil 3) — Get an S-rank on Mission Level 3-5.
- Rebecca Chambers (Nurse) — Get an S-rank on all Mission levels, except Level Ex.
- Handgun Technique — Clear Mission 4-1 with a B rank.
- Medic — Clear Mission 1-3 with a B rank.
- Revenge — Clear Mission 4-2 with a B rank.
- Unlock a Character’s Weapons for All – Score an SS rank using the character on every Missions up to Mission 5-5. * Can also be achieved by spending 10 Nintendo 3DS Play Coins to unlock character’s weapons in the game.