Shooting the breeze at the local saloon just became a little more dangerous with the announcement from Riot that a new playable character, Malcolm Graves, is wading into the multiplayer online battle arena. Graves and his modified shotgun will be making his League of Legends debut in the near future and he comes bearing a grudge after several years of cruel captivity.
Graves comes with the following abilities:
- Buckshot: Graves fires three bullets in a cone damaging all enemies in the projectiles path. Enemies at close range can be hit by multiple projectiles, but each one beyond the first will deal reduced damage.
- Smokescreen: Graves fires a smoke canister at the target area that deals damage and creates a cloud of smoke. Enemies inside the smoke cloud have reduced sight range and movement speed.
- Quickdraw: Graves dashes forward gaining an attack speed boost for several seconds. Attacking enemies lowers the cooldown of this skill.
- Collateral Damage (Ultimate): Graves fires an explosive shell dealing heavy damage to the first target it hits. After hitting a champion or reaching the end of its range the shell explodes dealing damage in a cone behind the target.
- True Grit (Passive): Graves gains increasing armor and magic resistance the longer he remains in combat.