The Darkness II is out and has unleashed it’s full Quad Wielding fury. Sure the game is fun, but if you are one of those Achievement / Trophy crazies, you won’t be happy until you complete every one. Please use our The Darkness II Achievement / Trophy guide and maximize your score to impress your friends.
Other RipTen The Darkness II guides:
- One Man Army (10) — Kill 25 enemies while being dragged from the restaurant, without dying or restarting checkpoint.
- The Bird is the Word (5) — Avoid being run over in the parking garage. This is story-related and can only be done in Chapter 8 – Home Invasion. When you progress in the parking garage a car will try to hit you. Make sure you have some good automatic weapons and shoot the car quickly. You can also activate your gun channeling ability to make your shots more effective.
- Carnie Kid (20) — Earn a score of over 1000 in each of the carnival games. As you play the game, you’ll eventually be in an abandoned amusement park. In this area, you’ll have two flashback from you with Jenny playing carnival games. You have to earn a score over 1000 in both gun games. It’s not really hard but if you miss it, simply restart to the last checkpoint. Remember that you can skip the boring cutsceens by pressing B.
- Impish Delight (10) — Kill 15 enemies while playing as the Darkling.
- Executioner (10) — Kill 50 enemies with Executions while playing as Jackie.
- The Swarm King (10) — Kill 50 enemies who are swarmed while playing as Jackie.
- The Old Gibber (10) — Kill 100 enemies with Gun Channeling while playing as Jackie.
- Suck It Up (10) — Kill 50 enemies with Black Hole while playing as Jackie.
- Cut and Run (10) — Kill 50 enemies with the Demon Arm Slash attack.
- Ready for the Big Leagues (10) — Kill 50 enemies with thrown objects.
- Dark Akimbo (10) — Kill 100 enemies while dual wielding 2 different guns while playing as Jackie.
- That’s Why I’m the Boss (15) — Impress Dolfo in two different ways.
- Karma’s a Bitch (10) — Kill a shielded enemy with his own shield..
- 2 Guys 1 Pole (25) — Kill 2 enemies with one javelin.
- Versatile Killer (20) — Kill enemies in 5 different ways within 30 seconds.
- Skeet Shoot (10) — Throw an enemy into the air and kill him with gunfire before he lands.
- Jackie’s Got Talent (5) — Purchase a Talent in the single player campaign.
- This Kid’s Got Potential (10) — Max out 1 of Jackie’s Talent Trees.
- Truly Talented (25) — Max out 3 of Jackie’s Talent Trees.
- Mmmm Essence! (10) — Pick up 5 Relics in the single player campaign. Use our Relic Hunter Guide.
- Romantic (5) — Real guys know how to dance.
- Burned His Mansion (20) — Kill Luigi Palladino.
- Coward (20) — Kill Cedro Valdez.
- Whipping Boy (20) — Kill Frank Marshall.
- Bonnie & Clyde Wannabes (20) — Kill Jean-Luc Lambert and Amelie Dubois.
- Technical Difficulties (20) — Kill the NewsWatch 6 team of Tom Dawson, Bud Langley and Sara Stephens.
- Dark Ninjutsu (10) — Complete a mission as Inugami. — Best done on the Time To Take Out The Trash Mission.
- Hell Hath No Fury… (10) — Complete a mission as Shoshanna. — Best done on the Time To Take Out The Trash Mission.
- It’s 12pm Somewhere! (10) — Complete a mission as Jimmy. — Best done on the Time To Take Out The Trash Mission.
- Voodoo is More Than Dolls (10) — Complete a mission as JP.
- Embraced the Darkness (25) — In Vendettas, acquire all the talents for one character.
- You’ve Made My Hit List (25) — Complete 6 Hit List exclusive missions.
- Talent Show (50) — Max out all of Jackie’s Talent Trees.
- Free the Mind (25) — Finish the game on any difficulty.
- Relic Hunter (50) — Find all 29 Relics in the single player campaign. – Use our Relic Hunter Guide.
- The Brotherhood Crumbles (50) — Complete Vendettas Campaign.
- At Home in the Dark (50) — Finish all chapters in New Game+ on any difficulty.
- Don of Darkness (100) — Finish the game on Don difficulty.
- Conquered the Darkness — Unlock all trophies.
- Cheque Please! (10) — Survive the hit.
- I’m Just Getting Started (25) — Find and interrogate Swifty.
- Escape the Brotherhood (25) — Survive the interrogation.
- Storm the Mansion (25) — Take back your mansion.
- One Flew Over… (20) — Return to reality…?
- Sweet Revenge (25) — Avenge your Aunt Sarah.
- Date Night (25) — Protect Jenny.
- Allies in Strange Places (20) — Escape the asylum with help from the inside.
- Back in the Saddle (20) — Rescue Jackie from the Iron Maiden.
- Step into Hell… (25) — Defeat Victor.
- Decisions, Decisions (5) — Refuse to cooperate with Victor in the Interrogation.
- Should Have Called 555-2368… (10) — Survive the battle against the Hell Beast.