In addition to weapons, characters and new maps, the pack adds a new equipment slot for persistent weapon and character bonuses. Additionally, during waves 3, 6 and 10, players will be tasked with capturing a
flag package and bringing it the base extraction zone. This addition should keep things fresh.
Here is the full list of goodies included:
- Two New Action-Packed Maps – Land on Firebase Jade, located in a Salarian STG base on Sur’Kesh and fight to control Firebase Goddess on the Asari homeworld of Thessia.
- Six Powerful New Unlockable Characters – Level and promote six new unlockable characters, including the ex-Cerberus Adept and Vanguard, the Vorcha Soldier and Sentinel or the Male Quarian Engineer and Infiltrator.
- New In-Mission Objective – Randomly occurring during waves 3, 6 and 10, this new objective will demand that teams retrieve a high priority package and securely escort it to a designated extraction zone on each map.
- New Gear Slot – A new slot will be available on the equipment screen, offering players a persistent gameplay bonus that will not expire after the end of a match. These new items will vary from weapon upgrades to character enhancements and will be available through reinforcement packs.
- Lethal New Weapons – Eliminate the enemy with deadly new weapons, including the Cerberus Harrier, Krysae Sniper Rifle, and Reegar Carbine.
As you anxiously await for the pack to become available on May 29, you can brush up on your skills this weekend during Operation Shieldwall. Also, you can check out the new images from the pack right here.