IO Interactive has released the full cast for Hitman: Absolution, confirming that David Bateson, who voiced and lent his appearance to 47 ever since the first game in the series, will continue his work with the character (although no longer as a model). Another actor, William Mapother has provided the motion capture performance for the character.
Other members of the cast are:
- Marsha Thomason (Lost, White Collar) as Diana Burnwood, 47′s handler,
- Powers Boothe (The Avengers, Sin City, 24) as Benjamin Travis,
- Steven Bauer (Breaking Bad, Scarface) as Birdie,
- Keith Carradine (Cowboys & Aliens, Dexter) as Blake Dexter,
- Jon Gries (Napoleon Dynamite, Get Shorty) as Sheriff Clive Skurky,
- Traci Lords (Blade, Underworld) as Layla Stockton, Isaac Singleton (Planet of the Apes, Pirates of the Caribbean) as Sanchez,
- Vivica A. Fox (Kill Bill, Batman & Robin) as LaSandra Dixon,
- Larry Cedar (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Deadwood) as Wade,
- Jonathan Adams (Bones, 24, Boston Legal) as Cosmo Faulkner,
- Shannyn Sossamon (40 Days and 40 Nights, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang) as Jade,
- Isabelle Fuhrman (The Hunger Games, Orphan) as Victoria.
What’s notable, the actors provided both voices and performances: they were motion-captured while acting out their roles at Giant Studios, one of the biggest motion capture facilities, previously used for Lord of the Rings, Iron Man, I Am Legend and Avatar, among many.